Monday 15 July 2013

Luahan hati..

Hmm tgh2 pagi buta ni bole plak dtg mood nk menaip ni... maybe tgh frust n aty pon tgh skit...let me talk about it a little bit..  Seriously.. I hate bila org dtg dan pergi dari hidup mira wiv a blink of eyes... since mira broke up with him.. mira mmg x ske ditinggalkn.... its hurt... so I start being a cold hearted person.. until one person ask me to give a chance and open my heart for him.. and juz a few days he left without explanation.... I still can take it... but now its u... u ask me not to lost contact... u treat me nicely.... and suddenly u changed?? What is happening?? I'm a person who has a heart not a toy.. please considerate my feelings too.. now.. I think what you've been said are rite... we shouldn't always contact each other... so I think that's maybe the last from me... thank you for being a good friend before... that's all... thank you..xoxo... love mira...


thanx for spending ur time...

No comments:

Post a Comment